Things I am Thankful For
It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I guess officially Thanksgiving is only Monday, but my family has never really celebrated on the Monday – we usually get together for dinner on Sunday. This year we are having dinner together today, Saturday! And last year I was busy ignoring the holiday altogether while enjoying a spa getaway with my BFF.
It really is good to pause at this time of year and think about what we are thankful for – isn’t it? So, in no particular order, here’s a list of things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:
- That my littlest finally stopped crying at kindergarten drop-off this week. Here’s hoping it lasts!
- That I finally know when all the boys’ will have soccer practices this season. Three days of practice, plus three games per week – busy, busy.
- That I have family to celebrate with this Thanksgiving.
- That the sun is shining. And it hasn’t snowed yet this fall 🙂
- That my business is continuing to truly thrive.
- That I have better health than I’ve had in a long time. Okay, my achilles isn’t healed and the hoarse voice appears to be permanent – but there’s no pneumonia or even a cold hanging around right now!
- That my boys are all healthy.
- That I live in Canada.
- That the fall tv season has started.
- That every day is a new opportunity.
Featured image © millefloreimages – Fotolia.com